Vendor Highlights: Stefani Catering’s Bite Size Menu Part 2
1) Amuse Bouche: Baked Brie served in a puff pastry with fresh raspberry preserves
2) Cheese Course: Artisan Cheese Canapés with figs, olives, and quince
3) Salad Course: Caprese Skewers drizzled with balsamic
4) Entrée Course: Southwestern Raspberry Chipotle Chicken Skewer wrapped in a jalapeno infused strip of bacon
5) Entrée Course: Cajun blackened Shrimp with spicy remoulade sauce
6) Entrée Course: Beef Tenderloin En Croute with creamy béarnaise sauces
Each personalized item on this menu left the guests at this beach house wedding satisfied and completely impressed! Starting with the Amuse Bouche and working through three Entrée items, this menu was completely customized to the couple’s wishes.
Over the weekend, I had the pleasure of working with Anna Pindara from Phil Stefani Signature Events at her latest wedding. The couple wanted an intimate afternoon reception, and the 63rd Street Beach House set the stage for this breezy summer wedding. In keeping with their vision, the couple selected to have four customized courses off the Bite Sized menu.
I watched behind the scenes as the chef gracefully prepared each course and then artistically plated each item for a beautiful presentation (I couldn’t stop taking photos of each plate that went by)! As I worked with the servers, I noticed guests took one bite and were fully wowed by the flavors. One person even came up to me to tell me how great the food was. And Anna made sure that each course came out at just the right time. The flow of the event was perfect.
I loved how all the guests were mingling together, no one looked bored or unsatisfied. The Bite Size menu really allows for more intimacy and excitement with each course that is passed. I am certain this twist to a conventional reception meal will make any event memorable and fun!
For more information see Part 1 of this Highlight and check out Phil Stefani Signature Events.