Contest: Free Stylized Engagement Session
At the 2012 winter Indie Wed show, Tuan H. Bui Photographer and Naturally Yours Events teamed up to offer one lucky couple a free stylized engagement shoot. The session included all the images, custom event stylizing, hair/makeup, and even a video from Bokeh Line. Our winners, Chelle and Dave, were a blast to work with and the shoot fit their fun and quirky relationship perfectly. You can read all about their submission HERE.
ENTER TO WIN A FREE STYLIZED ENGAGEMENT SESSION!
To enter, stop by Naturally Yours Events’ booth at Indie Wed on February 2nd. Or if you can’t make it to Indie Wed, you can enter HERE – contest closes Saturday, February 9th. We’re asking for the normal stuff – your names, wedding date, a way to contact you if you win, and we want to hear your love story (i.e. how you met, how’d you pop the question, or what’s the most unique/interesting thing about your relationship?). With this information we can really customize a unique engagement session to fit your style.
We got to know Chelle and Dave and found that they are truly kids at heart. Many of their dates and most memorable moments (like when Chelle and Dave got stuck in the rain under a viaduct on their second date) involved picnicking near Lake Michigan. So, we took the idea of a picnic a step further as they built a “home” out of blankets, right off Lake Michigan complete with skyline views – and spaceship sheets!
Vendors for Chelle and Dave’s shoot:
coordination + styling: Naturally Yours Events // photography: Tuan H. Bui Photographer // videography: Bokeh Line // desserts: Fritz Pastry // hair + makeup: Saleha and Safaa with Alluring Artistry
- Enter to win by visiting Naturally Yours Events’ booth at Indie Wed on February 2nd or HERE
- This contest closes February 9th
- Winners will be announced by February 16th
- Winners will meet with Sponsors by for their consultation session
- Only one entry per couple
- You must be 18 years or older and engaged to enter
- You must not have booked your photographer or wedding planner yet (we don’t want to step on any toes)
- You live in or near Chicago, or are willing to travel to Chicago for your engagement shoot
This is so adorable! What a great idea to bring in the sod. Did you need a permit from the park district for such an elaborate set up?
Thanks! Yes, we needed a permit to shoot there. I am so glad it didn’t rain until the last second of shooting or we would have to go in for another permit 🙂