As wedding planners, we’ve heard all the reasons why some couples don’t think they should hire us: “I’m super organized”, “my venue manager is going to take care of all of it”, “it’s out of our budget”, “my friend’s friend is going to do it”, and the list goes on. Wedding planners are typically viewed as a luxury or a non-necessity when it comes to throwing a wedding; however we’re here to tell you some of the biggest reasons why you really should include this service into your wedding budget. Here’s a list of the top 5 reasons you should hire a wedding planner (ahem – Naturally Yours Events).
5. Save time. Researching vendors can take hundreds of hours, especially if you’re not sure what you are looking for or who is reputable. Since we’ve been doing this for quite sometime (it’s our 5th birthday this month!!), we know which vendors are particularly amazing at their jobs and who may be a good fit for your wedding vision and budget. This takes all the guesswork out of the process- and the time.
Photo by Soda Fountain Photography
4. Save money. One common misconception about hiring a wedding planner is that many people seem to think it will create a huge dent in your budget. But actually, we can help you save money along the planning process! We can let you in on common budget pitfalls and supply you with industry costs that you wouldn’t normally know. Also, since Naturally Yours Events is an eco-friendly wedding planner, we are always looking for and recommending ways to reduce waste (and therefore many times costs) on the day of your wedding.
Photo by Coach House Pictures
3. Put someone else in charge of the nitty gritty. Throughout the planning process, you and your fiance will be making lots of major decisions about your wedding: the venue, food, music, cake, photography, and everything else. But how about everything that falls in between – like your timeline? As your wedding planner, we will bring many tiny details to the foreground – things that you may not have even realized needed planning. We will always make sure nothing slips through the cracks, and that you’ve got every inch of your bases covered.
Photo by Tuan B. & Co
2. Receive tons of planning guidance. No matter whether you’d like your wedding to be traditional or quirky- we really get to know you so we can help make your wedding personal. We can help make all of your ideas and wedding dreams come to life. Working with us will also put you at ease knowing you can ask us any wedding etiquette questions that come to mind. We’ll tell you when it’s best to stick to “the norm”, and we will also confirm that you’re not crazy for straying away from certain wedding traditions.
Photo by Matushek Photography
1. Allow yourself and your guests to just have fun and enjoy your wedding. On your wedding day, the last thing you want to be doing is stressing about vendors being late, or about the wrong color linens arriving to your venue. The only thing that you should be thinking about on your wedding day is the love of your life and all of the joy surrounding you two. Your parents and all other guests should also be able to enjoy their time stress free. In comes your wedding planner or day-of coordinator! We’ll deal with every single detail and communication between all of the vendors on the day of your wedding. We also trouble shoot any unexpected issue that may arise – and will do so efficiently and discreetly (many times without your knowledge of anything going wrong at all). So, when it comes to your wedding day, you can entrust the professionals to make sure everything goes according to plan.
Photo by Amanda Megan Miller Photography
Email or call us today to chat about your wedding planning needs! We will help you through every bit of the wedding planning process. Even better yet- since we are celebrating our 5th birthday this month, we’re offering special rates on all our packages! Book by end of April 2016 to lock in your planning needs.
We want to celebrate with you!